• 10-04-2020, 06:08 AM
    rivzz
    What is the best phone location app?
    What is the best phone location app?
  • 10-04-2020, 06:09 AM
    granny
    Re: What is the best phone location app?
    I have never heard of such applications. Is that possible?
  • 10-04-2020, 10:26 PM
    katarin
    I think the best app is the free phone tracker https://www.hoverwatch.com/ from Hoverwatch. This program is very popular due to its simple settings and intuitive interface. It offers the most necessary and conveniently implemented functions for tracking the location of a smartphone.
  • 10-15-2020, 01:20 AM
    rechika
    I bought a smart watch for my kids. It helps me keep track of where my kids are during the day.<gdiv id="ginger-floatingG-container" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; left: 0px;"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG ginger-floatingG-closed" style="display: none;"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-disabled-main"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-tooltip">Enable Ginger</gdiv></gdiv><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-offline-main"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-tooltip">Cannot connect to Ginger Check your internet connection
    or reload the browser</gdiv></gdiv><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-enabled-main"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-disable"><ga></ga><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-tooltip">Disable in this text field</gdiv></gdiv><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool"><ga class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-edit">Edit</ga><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-tooltip">Edit in Ginger</gdiv></gdiv><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-mistakes"><ga></ga><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-bar-tool-tooltip">Edit in Ginger</gdiv></gdiv></gdiv></gdiv><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-contentPopup"><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-contentPopup-wrap"><ga class="ginger-floatingG-contentPopup-close">×</ga><gdiv class="ginger-floatingG-contentPopup-frame"><iframe scrolling="no"></iframe></gdiv></gdiv></gdiv></gdiv></gdiv>
  • 10-15-2020, 11:04 PM
    florina
    I installed the kids on the phone android keylogger https://www.refog.com/keylogger-for-android.html
    With Android Keylogger, i’ll always know where my kids are. See where they are on the map, watch who they call and text to, and discover what they are up to
  • 10-17-2020, 07:19 AM
    Whiteevil
    I'm also interested to know this.
  • 10-19-2020, 07:30 AM
    raynold6
    with a wide variety of phone tracking apps, you just can chose the one that you like the most - like, the most convenient interface or the best price. Many of those are like parental control with different features apart from gps tracking, or it can work just like a notifier that will tell you if your partner communicate with a certain person. For example, on cheatercheckers.com there are many articles on mobile phone tracking apps that can help you monitor a person's location, their online activities, messages, and calls.