PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

What is the best cryptocurrency exchange?

What is the best cryptocurrency exchange?

Re: What is the best cryptocurrency exchange?

I tested many exchanges and I must admit that the only one that meets all the criteria is a Cambridge-based BBOD.

Hi, I simply want to warn you because there are many scammers who profit from cryptocurrency and people who work with it. Therefore, I advise you to work only with trusted platforms. For example, BTCBIT on which I have been working for a long time. I spend no more than 15 minutes on all stages of the transfer and pretty satisfied with my income

Hello! If you want to find good exchange service you should pay attention only on trusted websites with good reviews from clients. Also I highly recommend to pay attention on order execution time and fees. I found good variant for successful work, it is https://bitniex.com/ maybe you will also like it!

The most important thing is to find a good place where you can trade. In principle, today it is very difficult to find a good broker who would not turn out to be a fraudulent organization. If you are interested in learning more about where to find a good broker, then I would highly recommend that you try to draw your attention to this site fxcess.com. I am sure that you will be satisfied.

Thread Information