PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Thread: wedding

wedding

I want to make a cool photo shoot at a wedding, what would you recommend? and if it's not difficult, recommend a photographer

Re: wedding

Our wedding took place on 09/14/2019. One of the most important questions was the choice of a wedding photographer and videographer. The main thing for me was to find not only a professional in my field, but also a person who can be trusted 100%. We didn’t think for a long time and chose https://vanillabrides.com/ . The whole photo session was easy and unconstrained, and the frames turned out to be very lively. We were extremely satisfied.

Marriage is important for most people. Research shows that happiness is connected first and foremost to having a loving relationship with a spouse. In fact, this will be the most important relationship of one’s life, because one’s husband or wife is their primary family member, by law. This means …
    There is no closer bond. Not between you and your parents, you and your siblings, you and your kids … the spousal relationship always trumps. That is a majestic, wonderful thing. That is to say, “I trust you with my very life, above all others.”
    You can have a life partner and “date” forever, or just live with them. But unless you have a lot of iron-clad contracts in place (power of attorney), that relationship may dissolve at the end of your life. It is very easy for family members to rip you away from your beloved, if you aren’t married. My great-uncle had a “girlfriend” for many years, but … that’s all she was. When we, the family (by blood and by law), had to take care of him, our assumption was that she wasn’t that important to him, so we didn’t keep her apprised when he was put in a nursing home or when he died. She wasn’t family.
    If he wanted her in his life at the end of it, he would have married her, right?

In fact, there are a lot of reasons and events to make such an elegant and luxurious gift to a loved one, but when choosing jewelry https://segaljewellery.com/collectio...ral-collection , difficulties often arise. The most important thing is that the gold jewelry clearly emphasizes the individuality, status, life views of a person who will soon become the owner of a wonderful product.

my wedding is the best day of my life. I thought that I could not organize everything perfectly, but thanks to this company https://www.karlacasillas.com/ everything worked out. they are real professionals in this field and their wide range of services pleasantly surprised me

I think that it's worth making a wedding video. It's a special day, and having all the special moments recorded is worth it. Maybe you won't watch it often, at least you will remember that such a video exists. For me, a wedding is a very special occasion. I've been waiting for this day since I was a child, so now I'm doing my best to make that day perfect. And I want to hire the best videographer because it's not that easy to catch a moment. When I was looking online for a videographer, I found this site https://www.splento.com/gb/greater-l...-videographers with the list of best videographers. There is also a portfolio, which persuaded that those guys are pro.

This is all very important and interesting, of course. But I do know that many people have problems with engagement gift ideas. Am I right? Well, if you have absolutely no ideas, there are plenty of helpers out there for you. In fact, there are some really cool ideas and thoughts. I hope this helps you!

Thread Information