PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Website design help

I have website and I want to make my design more attractive. How can I do this, can you share some tips?

Re: Website design help

Try to add such things:
    Value proposition
    Intro Video
    Overview of Services
    Product Features
    About Us
    Testimonials
    Case Studies/Success Stories
    Resources

I do not understand this in particular. I can give you advice. My advice may be useful to you. You will be looking for a web designer on the Internet, right? Be careful. There are many scammers now. You can get on them. It is unpleasant. I advise you to check everyone you work with through verify an email address . It helps to exclude scammers.

You should follow modern design trends and requirements if you want to have professional website. I can share good website with different design elements which can help you to make your design more attractive. It is MasterBundles(https://masterbundles.com/), here you can find many vector graphics, icons, overlays, themes, cliparts, fonts, etc.

I advise checking a WordPress if you are interested in web design or templates.

I also can recommend using https://aidaform.com as an option. They provide different forms, templates and ui kits that will make any website bright and interesting for the customer. I also insist on making some calm and not bright design that will catch the eye.

If you want the best tips for any development, design, testing you can talk to this website - Fusion Informatics and they provide free quote also.

Thanks for your information about web design company!

If you have some coding knowledge like HTML and CSS. You can easily design websites other wise lot of comapnies are provding designing and developing services. Hire the best company

Thread Information