PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted
    My name is Alex, not Eric ;)

Look for me on the track

For those of you going to the ALMS and Speed series races this weekend at Laguna Seca look for me on the track Sunday. I'll be doing a paraide lap arround 11:30-noon. My car is hard to miss, it will probably be the loudest one out there

Fun

Never did a parade lap but I've done a few track days at Laguna on my motorcycle. It was always money well-spent. Even the time when I tossed the bike in turn 3

And it's very cool now to watch any race at Laguna and think about how I rode the same course. Makes being a spectator much more interesting.

Have fun. And take it easy. There were always tons of idiots on the track in the motorcycle parade laps I watched. We called it the "squid lap."
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

My name is Alex, not Eric ;)

Re: Look for me on the track

With the cars you are behind a pace car and single file but you can still go fast through some spots. Last year I got to take the cork screw, turn 2 and turn 3 at speed.

Thread Information