PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Which vacuum cleaner do you use?

I need to buy a new one so share with your experience please which models you use and what pros and cons they have. Thanks in advance.

Re: Which vacuum cleaner do you use?

We use Shark Navigator Lift-Away NV356E, it's really a good vacuum cleaner, especially for large houses. It's also lightweight and portable, so I don't feel exhausted after the end of cleaning I like its long cord too which makes this vacuum cleaner really maneuverable and convenient in using. It has also a cool seal technology guarding against allergens and dust.
    Look also through such models as Shark ION, Shark Navigator https://pickadvisor.org/best-vacuum-for-long-hair/ and Hoover Linx.
    The blood in me gives me eyes to see

I like Shark vacuum cleaners too, for example at the current time I'm using Shark IF250UK and I'm totally satisfied with it. It has a powerful suction and a good variety of cleaning modes. It's portable and lightweight too.

You can always check https://comparevacuumcleaner.com/compare-robot-vacuums A lent vacuum is twice as likely to break. So my perspective is a bit different. I get vacuums for free because people just throw them away when they quit working and most can be easily and cheaply fixed.

I have my old Samsung, but it's a good firm and it works great!

Thread Information