• 10-09-2019, 06:13 AM
    -Reva-
    Travelling abroad with pets
    Does anyone have such experience here? How hard and expensive is this, especially for dogs?
    I want to visit my relatives in Italy during this winter so would be greatful for your tips.
  • 10-09-2019, 06:28 AM
    poliq
    Re: Travelling abroad with pets
    I've never travelled abroad with my dogs. But I heard that you need to prepare many documents for this and all that work can be expensive in general and take much time. Ask your vet for more information, you'll need anyway to make pet passport and all other stuff with his help.
  • 10-09-2019, 08:10 AM
    crabby
    I traveled with my cat in Canada several years ago. Yes, it's not easy but if you make everything right, there won't be any problems for you and your pet.
    Your key things will be the pet passport and all necessary vaccinations. It's the same for dogs as I know, your vet will help you with other details.
    Check requirements for travelling with pets in Italy too.
  • 10-10-2019, 05:11 AM
    Askin
    I agree with other replies, sometimes traveling with any pets can be really difficult. In my case I prefer to ask my friends/family to take care for my cats when I'm abroad during my vacation. So if your trip isn't a very long one, I recommend making the same.
    On the other hand if you have a strong wish to travel with your dog, consult with your vet firstly, he'll explain to you what necessary documents you need for this. As I know pet passports are obligatory in this case as also veterinary health certificates https://petonbed.com/how-to-make-tra...-and-exciting/.
    And of course check the requirements about traveling with animals in Italy. For example in case of quarantine and banned dog breeds, study this information carefully before starting to prepare for your trip.
  • 04-14-2020, 05:11 AM
    Regoro21
    It's nice to have a chance to grab a car somewhere in the world ! Do you agree with me ? I remember how I rented a good car in Rome via car rental in rome . This is what I like to rent cheap and good cars !
  • 04-15-2020, 01:32 PM
    Azamakix
    Traveling is an integral part of my life. I can not imagine myself without it. The only problem is that traveling in your car has become very expensive. I started looking for car rental services and for such a long time I did not find anything better than zemotor
  • 05-08-2020, 02:13 AM
    ben123
    When I went from Italy to the Czech Republic, there was no problem for me to travel with my dog. We used the service of car rental in Prague and it was cool.
  • 07-17-2020, 07:13 AM
    Regoro21
    Traveling abroad is a good thing but first read some pet blog to get what you can do with pets while traveling. It's also important to care about their safety. Do you agree with me about it ? Good luck on a tour!