PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Thread: Travel Thread

Travel Thread

Where are you going to travel this summer? I'm going to go to Greece, as this is my old dream

Re: Travel Thread

coronavirus

I'm not going to go to other countries because the coronavirus is raging, but my friends and I are thinking of going to the forest for a few weeks. Now we are preparing and have already bought a walkie-talkies https://thebestwalkietalkies.com/wat...alkies-review/.

If you want to travel to different places of the world then you need to take extra care of your self because many people want to get the Best Vacation Trip in discounted price but it also required security options due to covid-19

Greece? Well, I don’t know .. On the one hand, you will be welcomed after quarantine and it will be a very budget trip. But still, I would not want to go to the country with the largest number of Covid patients identified. My soul wants to go to Canada. I have not been to Toronto for two years and I want to update my impressions. Toronto luxury rentals able to surprise even an experienced traveler. I really want to see what's new in their offers.

It will be great If you could avoid traveling till next 12 months at least. You will be safe by doing so.

If you are traveling to any countries make sure you are taking necessary precautions, Also check your expenses and expenditure there https://costoffliving.com/

If it werent for the pandemic, Id be in Japan right now. Im too afraid to travel right now so I had to cancel my plane tickers. Im praying they can find a vaccine soon.

Better postpone your travel for few months

Planning for a perfect trip I will help you by providing some good suggestions. check here https://costoffliving.com/blog/

Thread Information