Travel

Printable View

• 01-08-2019, 12:58 AM
    swipka777
    Travel
    Do you guys like to travel? What are your favorite destinations?
  • 01-08-2019, 01:01 AM
    Leminsk78
    Re: Travel
    Me yes, and I used to travel to Asia last time. It was amazing experience and we used to take a lot of interesting pictures at Samui island. https://dimasfrolov.com/portfolio/couple/ helped to make really pretty photoes and it's looking really pretty.
  • 01-08-2019, 11:57 PM
    Medley
    My wife and I are into cruises. Carribean has been a favorite. Enjoyed Alaska. Kind of eyeing a European ine next.
  • 02-05-2019, 06:36 AM
    Tilda123
    I also love to travel, but I have no money for it! (
  • 02-05-2019, 07:18 AM
    Marinad
    I also like to travel! I have already visited more than 15 countries and do not want to dwell on this. Last time I spent my winter holidays in a chalet in France. https://zebrachalet.com/chalet-litle-zebra-winter.html Chalet “Zebra” is a place where all things are done supremely well and is a perfect place to live while having winter holidays in the Tarentaise Valley! It is comfortably located 2 minutes’ drive from lifts and 6 minutes’ walk from the centre of Méribel. If you like to travel, my post will be very useful for you. I advise you to visit this amazing place!
  • 05-15-2019, 11:20 AM
    TimBord
    Quote:

Originally Posted by swipka777 View Post

I love to travel, I like different countries, it’s hard to pick a favorite. But most of all for traveling, I like to review the photos I took during the holidays. But recently a disaster happened to me and I lost all my photos. Good thing there is such a program
    https://www.diskinternals.com/uneraser/ to restore the data and I could easily return all my data.
  • 05-28-2019, 12:36 PM
    Blipt1954
    Some people do travel for visiting new places and eating nice traditonal foods but I travel the new country for view the Photography sites and upload the same on internet to make myself famous though
  • 06-08-2019, 01:20 PM
    Onfayno
    Do I like to travel? I am passionate about it! Honestly, traveling is my life... I like to explore new places and make friends all around the world. My favorite countries to visit are Austria, Switzerland, Norway, Italy and Greece. Each country is amazing in its own way, I highly recommend to visit if you haven't been there. In addition, here is a good list of helpful sites for travelers https://travelsites.com/helpful-travel-sites/
  • 09-21-2019, 04:51 AM
    Jamalun
    Quote:

Originally Posted by swipka777 View Post

In our time, the opportunity to visit all corners of the globe. I live in the United States and love my country, so almost every weekend I fly to a new city to get to know our culture and see other cities. You can also check over here and learn Nashville to Orlando flights. This is my next direction.
  • 09-25-2019, 02:49 PM
    -Reva-
    It's one of my main hobbies! But I wish I had more money for this.
    My favourite countries are South Korea, Mexico and Spain.
  • 09-26-2019, 04:26 PM
    Askin
    Yes, I adore travelling because visiting any foreign country is always a unique and interesting experience for me.
    I have been to such countries as Norway, Greece, Ireland, Spain, Poland and Netherlands. For the upcoming year I'm planning to visit Japan or Vietnam, I still need some time for making my final decision :)
    Among types of travelling I prefer to organize my trip without agencies' help, it's more convenient, interesting and cheaper for me. Besides, there are many travelers' resources https://www.fwmeet.com/ for finding greeters and friends in the country where you're planning to go.
  • 05-01-2021, 09:55 AM
    asad664
    Punta Cana is located in the extreme east of the Dominican Republic, one of the two countries that make up the territory buggies punta cana of the Caribbean island named by Christopher Columbus as La Hispaniola.
  • 12-13-2021, 10:45 AM
    asad664
    Dubai has gained a lot more attraction from tourists from the past few years due to its skyscrapers, glamorous shopping festivals, and royal hotels. But it's still unexplored without its majestic desert expeditions. And your Dubai desert tales are incomplete without Capture Desert. It's the only place with all the gears to rejoice your Desert safari Dubai.
  • 12-13-2021, 10:46 AM
    asad664
    Spot on with this write-up, I truly believe that this amazing site needs much more attention. I’ll probably be returning to read through more, thanks for the information!Gulet Charter Antalya
  • 12-13-2021, 10:46 AM
    asad664
    Hello there! I just want to offer you a big thumbs up for the great info you have right here on this post. I'll be coming back to your website for more soon. Mexiko Sehenswürdigkeiten
  • 12-15-2021, 12:25 PM
    asad664
    Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article! It's the little changes that make the most significant changes. Thanks a lot for sharing! travel Amsterdam