PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Which stocks to invest in in 2021?

Which stocks to invest in in 2021?

Re: Which stocks to invest in in 2021?

These are the best stocks to buy right now if you are looking for the best companies to grow your portfolio for long term.
    Microsoft.
    Mastercard.
    Alphabet.
    Amazon.
    Apple.
    Tesla.
    Visa.
    Starbucks.

When choosing a company, it is advisable to focus on those that are still underestimated by the market, i.e. their shares are being sold at a lower value. To do this, traders carefully study various analytical materials: the financial statements of the company; its market niche; sustainability indicators; cat stocks quotes, potential risks, etc.

As for me, the best variant is investing in Ukrainian projects. I have read about it here GT Invest. This list of investors with investments in Ukraine provides data on their investment activities, fundraising history, portfolio companies, and recent news. From this info you may make some conclusions for yourself.

My own advice: try CFD stocks http://getfirststep.com/ - packed with lots of knowledge and information that helps beginners understand the basics of CFD trading and maps out important strategies in being tactical and profitable in the process.

Start a business or invest in stocks: Which is better?

Quote Originally Posted by Onfayno View Post
    Start a business or invest in stocks: Which is better?
    Personally, I think it's more reliable to start your own business than investing in stocks, it's quite risky. Nowadays there are so many options, it's not even necessary to have a lot of money. For example, reselling from alibaba on Amazon is the best option for me. It's easy and profitable, I can tell you more about it if you are interested.

It may be Bitcoin, rather popular and stable cryptocurrency.

Trading on cryptocurrency is the modern and really popular way to make money apart from your everyday job. I decided that in order to make money, it is possible to use professional trading services like binary / binary.com, which allows to get all the full information about last updates, what is the best stock on the market and I also want to underline their bonuses. They provide a free VPN hosting, allow to get 24/7 support etc.
    Last edited by swipka777; 09-10-2021 at 04:01 AM.

Don't you think it's better to invest in cryptocurrency nowadays? It'll be the only way of payment one day

...well...

I always thought that the best way to invest is when the value drops to the minimum to be able to acquire these shares on this website you can find more information about everything that you can always be aware of the most necessary information.

I also believe that instead of investments in which you can both make money and lose everything, it is better to do business. Everything is more stable here, in my opinion. I opened my store not so long ago and, of course, I needed a business account, which I decided to open at https://genome.eu/bank-account/. It seemed to me that this is the most convenient option for me and my business.

Thread Information