PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Any feedback appreciated!

Hello everyone, hope you're all having a great time during the holidays.
    I'm Antonio and I'm currently traveling around the SEA region while having Vietnam as a homebase. Last year, after traveling Vietnam on a motorbike, I've decided to start a travel blog with my brother and a good friend talking about Vietnam/Laos and Cambodia. So far, we've been actively blogging for roughly a year and currently working on a redesign. We've been working also on link building mainly through guest posts and collaborations with other bloggers. Currently we have about 10,000 monthly visitors per month (majority organic) since we don't have much time to focus on social media channels (probably a huge mistake).
    I'd appreciate any advice and feedback from travel bloggers that can help in growing this blog to reach Mediavine numbers (25,000 pageviews +).

Re: Any feedback appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Strantom View Post
    Hello everyone, hope you're all having a great time during the holidays.
    I'm Antonio and I'm currently traveling around the SEA region while having Vietnam as a homebase. Last year, after traveling Vietnam on a motorbike, I've decided to start a travel blog with my brother and a good friend talking about Vietnam/Laos and Cambodia. So far, we've been actively blogging for roughly a year and currently working on a redesign. We've been working also on link building mainly through guest posts and collaborations with other bloggers. Currently we have about 10,000 monthly visitors per month (majority organic) since we don't have much time to focus on social media channels (probably a huge mistake).
    I'd appreciate any advice and feedback from travel bloggers that can help in growing this blog to reach Mediavine numbers (25,000 pageviews +).
    Hi, Antonio! I've just visited your blog. Actually it's quite nice and colourful but it lacks some means of communication with the visitors! You see, that's the point! You'd better add, say, Disqus section or (a much better and more technological option) add cloud-based messaging solutions. Here is the link to the ones my brother is currently using https://voximplant.com/messaging! Hope my feedback was useful

Thread Information