PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

How effective is coolsculpting?

Is it really helpful for weight loss?

Re: How effective is coolsculpting?

I had an experience with it several years ago. I was very overweighted after my second pregnancy and general time with diets and exercises for losing all that kilos felt really frustrating, that's why I decided to try at least for fastening the process. And other reason for
    my choice was that I'm scared of surgical treatments so liposuction wasn't a nice idea for me at all.
    And coolsculpting is an easier procedure and I didn't have any problems with recovering after it like it often happens in case of liposuction. You don't need to prepare for it in any way too. Fat cells are frozen during it which reduces your weight and my body looked better after several sessions. But I should mention that coolsculpting isn't a cheap treatment https://mediluxe.ca/en/, especially if you'll need at least several sessions for solving your problem. And doctors warn about continuing controlling your weight, I mean that if you make only coolsculpting and later you'll start to eat too much again and so on your weight will return. Sadly I had such experience and the most unpleasant thing was that I gained weight in that areas which weren't touched for coolsculpting and they weren't troublesome for me earlier. As I know it's a rather widespread thing for aftermarth of coolsculpting so it's better to make it in addition to other traditional mathods of losing weight
    The blood in me gives me eyes to see

Re: How effective is coolsculpting?

And I myself lost weight after giving birth, in 4 months I lost very well and now my figure is beautiful again. There was only the problem of accessory breasts and I need to do liposuction, since the accessory mammary gland consists entirely of adipose tissue. I hope this procedure will help me and I will no longer have complexes.

Thread Information