PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Sorry Adina - Favre banged up

It was a pretty good game last night (for those who get the NFL channel) but it was too bad Favre got hurt. I hope it is not serious, but he sure does not have good luck in Dallas.
    You can tell by the picture of my son and I who we wanted to win........

thanks,
    Wes
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Wes

Who are they, where are they, how can they possibly know all the rules?

Re: Sorry Adina - Favre banged up

Sorry ? sorry ? what are you sorry for. Its about time the "packernation" seen their team play a team over .500. The packers have been playing one of the easiest schedules in the NFL and now they had a taste of what it is like to play a "better team".

Yes it was unfortunate what happened to Favre but Rodgers did come in and stepped up and made it a good game. I am not a "cowboys" fan but I was hoping for a Dallas win. I am from the Burlington area where Romo played his high school years.

The packers have a ways to go yet before they get to the level that Dallas is playing at.

Were you at the game ? Me and a few buddies went down to the monday night game between dallas and the packers in the 95/96 season when dallas once again prevailed over the pack. It is a great time when them 2 teams play each other.
    Ben

Bodies: Nikon D300 - Nikon D50

Lenses: Nikkor 50mm f1.8 D - Tamron 17mm - 50mm F2.8 - Nikon 70mm - 200mm F2.8 VR - Nikon 1.7 Teleconverter

Lighting: Nikon SB600 speedlight - AlienBees (2) B400's - Polaris Flash Meter

Stabalization: Manfrotto 190XPROB tripod - Manfrotto 3265 joystick head

Go Cowboys! :thumbsup:

That was the first NFL game I've watched all the way through in years. I'm more of a college football fan (go Horns! :cornut: ), but it was a great game. It didn't look to me like Favre was hurt too bad, although I haven't read anything about it today. There was no reason to put him back in with Rodgers playing so well.

Paul

blah blah blah blah blah....

I was at class for the first half, came home and watched the second....should have gone to bed...

Yeah, Favre was hurt, and it's in 6 inch tall letters in the papers today, but Rodgers did pretty good, which is encouraging...Favre will be back next week though.

As far as them playing crummy teams...who cares? Wins are wins. Even when they are 2-10 instead of 10-2, Lambeau is sold out every game.
    I sleep, but I don't rest.

btw...a local station here re-broadcast the game. They also played it at theaters. The whole "NFL network" thing is a controversial topic around here.

Quote Originally Posted by WsW-WYATT-EARP

Were you at the game ? Me and a few buddies went down to the monday night game between dallas and the packers in the 95/96 season when dallas once again prevailed over the pack. It is a great time when them 2 teams play each other.
    Actually this picture is from the Cowboy Redskin game (I hate the skins) and was the 1st of what I hope to be annual trips to Dallas.

It is always better to play the Packers in Dallas than on the frozen tundra!
    Wes

Quote Originally Posted by adina
    btw...a local station here re-broadcast the game. They also played it at theaters. The whole "NFL network" thing is a controversial topic around here.
    I think I heard that 2/3 of the country could not watch the game if they wanted. Wonder how many calls the cable stations got last night?
    Wes

A majority of our area doesn't get the Badger games as well.

Here in Wisconsin, we don't like them to mess with our football.

Thread Information