PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Software development company

I need to create website and mobile app for my new startup. Can you recommend good team of developers? It will be betting platform.

Re: Software development company

There are so many firms and companies which can help you to create a website and mobile app. Let us know your requirements as what it is related and all that stuff.

Speaking about web development, I worked with IDAP. This company helped me with my web site creation. Also I want them to make an application for bitcoin mining. They have great, professional dedicated team https://idapgroup.com/dedicated-team/ try to contact them.

Find companies their product is pretty close to your idea. Try to connect with the product architect or CTO of that company and request him to participate in hiring process of tech people for your company. To figure out how find the best developer for your app - read the article below https://artjoker.net/blog/how-to-find-an-app-developer/

It's not so simple to find right company..

Thread Information