PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

remove stain from white top

i have a stain on a very nice new top and dont know what to use to remove it.
    i think its like when it has been wet and i have left it too long wet in the washing machine,like mould,although the longest i think i have left it in the washer is a day or 2.
    what can i use to remove it?i have tried pre wash vanish soap but that didnt do anything?

Re: remove stain from white top

Thank you for starting this thread, it is actually a very interesting topic to discuss. Seldom a complete 100% satisfactory solution here. You have to decide, before you start, how far you want to go. Some stains will resist, and you will end up damaging the item you are trying to save. You must move forward carefully, and start with the least damaging efforts.
    My father recently had a situation that is very similar to yours: he had lily pollen and stains appeared there that he really wanted to remove, but he just didn’t know how best to do it, because in fact, some are tortured and it’s impossible wipe off. We began to look for answers on forums and various sites and found the answer on an article called how to remove lily pollen stains in which we found at least something useful, unlike all that garbage that we tried to analyze on the brain and after all that we tried to remove these stains, we were able to breathe a sigh of relief, because the stains were gone.

Thread Information