PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Thread: Relaxation

Relaxation

Hello. I have an anniversary with my girlfriend. And I want to make some nice surprise. But I do not know what it can be. I think that can go with her to the concert. She loves Travis Scott very much, but I don't know when he will come to our city and where to buy tickets. What do you think ?

Re: Relaxation

Hey. It seems to me that this is a great idea, she will be very pleased. I myself most recently needed John Mayer tickets. I just wrote a request for Google and went to the first site and bought

Re: Relaxation

Going to a concert is a good way to relax, but not the best. I have a more interesting and effective proposal. Think about medical marijuana and visit the next page to learn more. MJ is the most popular method of relaxation in the world and has no contraindications. It will be even more fun if you take MJ before going to the concert.

Thread Information