PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Reading, Ministry, Needlework, Sewing, Piano, Guitar, Crafts.

Reading, Ministry, Needlework, Sewing, Piano, Guitar, Crafts. Which of these hobbies is better?

Re: Reading, Ministry, Needlework, Sewing, Piano, Guitar, Crafts.

My hobby is reading books. Reading is important because it develops our thoughts, gives us endless knowledge and lessons, while keeping our mind active. Books can contain and store all kinds of information, stories, thoughts and feelings, unlike anything in this world. The importance of a book that helps us learn and understand things cannot be underestimated.

Re: Reading, Ministry, Needlework, Sewing, Piano, Guitar, Crafts.

I am fond of embroidery. This gives me the opportunity to create individual and unique embroidery designs, since hand embroidery supports a variety of threads, stitches and fabrics, numerous patterns and patterns are possible. As a result, each handmade embroidery work is unique to the embroideress who made the embroidery. To make it convenient for me to embroider recently, I purchased sewing light https://www.sewhomegrown.com/best-sewing-lights-2020/ and now it’s become much more comfortable for me to do my hobby

Thread Information