PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Is Python used for mobile app development?

Is Python used for mobile app development? It seems like I read everywhere that it is universal, but then I came across one article that supposedly mobile applications are not written on it?

Re: Is Python used for mobile app development?

Python has some frameworks like Kivy and Beeware to do mobile application development. However, Python is not the best programming language for doing mobile app development. There are better choices available, like Java and Kotlin (for Android) and Swift (for iOS)

Hey! It is great that you think about promoting your business, because now it is important not to stand still. In addition to developing the application, it is always important for me to receive discovery phase services, so I contacted inoxoft several times. This is the perfect company for me because it offers great service.

I reckon Python is very useful for app developers as I have studied about it a lot. I have read many articles written by Assignment Masters and expert developers and they have emphasized on using Python to develop an application.

Python is used for mobile app development, but there exist easier ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie5566 View Post
    Python is used for mobile app development, but there exist easier ways.
    I agree with you. Working on Shopify, I've recently decided that a mobile app would be a good option for my business. I don't have coding skills, so I needed something really easy to use. After a short search, it turned out that there is a lightweight Shopify add-in called Pocketfied https://pocketfied.com/. I made an application within three hours for free. It is synced to my Shopify store. This change really can make my business more successful.

Thread Information