PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Is it possible to stop drinking alcohol on your own?

Re: Is it possible to stop drinking alcohol on your own?

Keep in mind that stopping drinking alcohol is difficult but, staying sober is the real hard work. And for that, company isn’t mandatory but strongly recommended. Alcoholism is, in part, a disease of solitude, of loneliness, of having destroyed some or much or all of the human contact we all require. Recovery is a time to reestablish the connectedness that heals.

Quote Originally Posted by crabby View Post
    Hi,
    Yeah, you can do it. All you should do is to be aware of your condition and have a desire to get help. I was lucky enough to be recommended to turn to an alcohol hotline https://addictionresource.com/ and got the care I needed to overcome substance abuse. Simply give them a try and do not let this habit swallow you completely. Good luck

Hello! One of the chronic diseases is alcohol addiction, which requires professional help to overcome. Outpatient Treatment For Alcohol offers a range of evidence-based treatment options that can help people break free of addiction. Their program includes detox, therapy, and post-op support. With their experienced and compassionate team, you can achieve a long-term recovery and rebuild your life.

I've been looking for advice on this topic for a long time, I had a similar problem.

Silicone Render

Thread Information