PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Is it possible for an amateur ***** trader to make sustainable profits trading *****?

Is it possible for an amateur trader to make sustainable profits trading ? How, specifically, do you make money Does a broker pay quarterly dividends?

Re: Is it possible for an amateur ***** trader to make sustainable profits trading **

Of course... I've had people on ***** forums show that they made 1ks of dollars... U just need to learn how to recover from losses or completely avoid them..In fact if you have an overall ***** trading winning trend and always know how to recover from losses in the long term youl never lose... In fact one of my trading techniques was to buy both gbp and usd equal unto each other divided so that if one wins I sell the winning one and never lose and leave out all the rest unsold and wait to make money on the next one divided.. That way I become good at practice with it and used a ***** robot to sell only if it makes profit that wont sell for loss profit based on parameters.
    The blood in me gives me eyes to see

Re: Is it possible for an amateur ***** trader to make sustainable profits trading **

To become a ***** trader you have to learn it at first. It is not very hard to learn *****. There are enough free information over the internet. You just need to spend a few months to learn everything. But the more important part is the experience. You have to learn how to use your knowledge to trade. Still without a reliable brokers you can fail, so I recommend https://fx-list.com/broker/avatrade They are simply the best. Customer service is available 24 hours a day on trading days via local phone numbers in a range of countries. Clients are free to email, call, or chat with customer support staff via the live chat function provided on the website. Support is available in 14 different languages to cater to traders from all around the world

Yes, this is possible to do trading sustainable profit which is helpful for the earning good money.I have checked some steps on the Cryptocurrency Exchanges which is also good option for the trading and other options as well.

Thread Information