• 04-16-2005, 09:38 AM
    opus
    Paulnj, and other bird lovers
    you gotta see this, it's cute:

http://www.waverlyfilms.com/birdtown.html
  • 04-16-2005, 09:41 AM
    almo
    Re: Paulnj, and other bird lovers
    Well if somebody sees it please describe it to me because it is quicktime and I refuse to mess with that crap.
  • 04-16-2005, 09:59 AM
    jar_e
    Almo,

The movie is a recording of birds by a bird feeder and put to music of "Funky Town". The video angles they got are pretty impressive! Don't worry, quicktime isn't allllllllll that bad:p. Great video Kelly,

Jared
  • 04-16-2005, 10:19 AM
    opus
    Quote:

Originally Posted by almo
    Well if somebody sees it please describe it to me because it is quicktime and I refuse to mess with that crap.

I have never in my life heard anyone complain about Quicktime until now. Java, yes, but not Quicktime! Is there something to be worried about?
  • 04-16-2005, 12:45 PM
    paulnj
    Almo in actuality it is a bunch of feeder cam splices to make them appear to be dancing to the music :) It is nicely done and set to music

START.... tufted titmouse flies in (yaddee yaddee)..... black-capped chickadee.... white breasted nuthatch and lastly chipping sparrow ;)

That's right.... birdnerd can ID nearly any US species(NEARLY any...without help from a book)
  • 04-22-2005, 03:08 AM
    almo
    Quote:

Originally Posted by paulnj
    Almo in actuality it is a bunch of feeder cam splices to make them appear to be dancing to the music :) It is nicely done and set to music

START.... tufted titmouse flies in (yaddee yaddee)..... black-capped chickadee.... white breasted nuthatch and lastly chipping sparrow ;)

That's right.... birdnerd can ID nearly any US species(NEARLY any...without help from a book)

I know I'm no Paul, but I know a tufted titmouse when I see one...:p

As for qucktime, I just dislike it. I use media player for movie files. Quicktime is just to invasive.
  • 04-22-2005, 08:17 PM
    walterick
    If you wanna throw up from cuteness look at their video for Fatboy Slim :)

It's soo cute...