PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

nfluencer Marketing Barter Campaigns in Dubai – Best Practices and Tips

Hi everyone!
    I’m planning to launch a barter campaign for influencer marketing here in Dubai. The idea is to offer influencers free products or services in exchange for promotion. Since this will be my first time running such a campaign, I wanted to gather some insights and advice from those with experience.

What should I be mindful of when choosing influencers for barter campaigns? Any specific legal or cultural aspects to consider in Dubai? I'd love to hear your tips!

Re: nfluencer Marketing Barter Campaigns in Dubai – Best Practices and Tips

One thing I’ve learned from working with influencers in Dubai is that relationship building is key. Don’t just cold message influencers. Engage with their content first, build some rapport, and then pitch your barter deal. Influencers are more likely to work with you if they feel a connection or see that you genuinely appreciate their work.

Also, make sure to provide clear guidelines for the content you want. If you leave it too open-ended, the influencer may not deliver exactly what you’re hoping for.

Re: nfluencer Marketing Barter Campaigns in Dubai – Best Practices and Tips

In my experience, communication is everything when doing a barter deal. Make sure you’re both on the same page about what’s being exchanged. Is it a one-time post, or do you expect a story and a permanent post? It’s easy for expectations to get mixed up, so I always recommend having it in writing. Even in a barter deal, you can have a simple agreement outlining the specifics.

Also, try to offer something unique or valuable to the influencer. If you’re offering the same thing as other brands, it might not stand out to them.

Thread Information