PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

News for diabetics

or those who know someone who is. There is an op-ed piece in my local paper concerning some legislation coming through the Senate, SB 1955, that would enable health insurers to bypass existing state health regulations, resulting in the loss of critical health coverage guarantees for millions of us that have diabetes. I would urge everyone affected to contact their Senators and ask them to vote no on this bill when it comes up.

http://www.kentucky.com/mld/kentucky/14238892.htm
    "No man has the right to dictate what other men should perceive, create or produce, but all should be encouraged to reveal themselves, their perceptions and emotions, and to build confidence in the creative spirit." --Ansel Adams

"Sometimes I do get to places just when God's ready to have somebody click the shutter." --Ansel Adams

Re: News for diabetics

Hi man! Writing various types of papers has become easier with studentshare.org writing webservice. Professional creators are ready to help you in any time you want. I highly recommend you to use their smart online web company!

Thread Information