PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

new buildings in London

Do you know new buildings in London? I want to buy an apartment but I don’t know what I can choose

Re: new buildings in London

Investments in real estate in London in a new building bring high passive income (rent, resale). You can buy an apartment from a developer in London based on almost any needs, limited only by material capabilities. The cost of housing in a new building is lower than in Toronto. The minimum price per square meter in turnkey condition is 2060 US dollars, according to the information provided by the real estate search engine GEOLON

Re: new buildings in London

It is interesting question. Buying property in London is a good idea, because even if you rent it out, you will start earning income in 10 years. This is a short term for the real estate sphere. But you have to understand that an apartment in London will not be cheap. It varies from £419 000 and more for 1 bed flat to buy london The demand for real estate in London is quite high for various reasons. And this demand is growing every year. That is why it is really profitable to buy an apartment or house in the capital of Britain. Today there are a lot of old houses, elite multi-buildings, modern residential complexes.

Thread Information