PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted
    eva

Need Recommendations

I am looking for novels with male protagonists but absolutely no romance whatsoever. I am following Superstars of Tomorrow, like it very much for it has absolutely no romance therefore, looking for others.
    Please recommend
    Thank you

Re: Need Recommendations

What kind of genre are you looking at? If are into system and if you hit mine up, be forewarned that the system you may be looking for would not appear until hundreds of chapters ahead.
    This is because I don't write an MC that would have a system in the very beginning and became OP in the first chapter like most novels do.
    Give it a try.

I've missed romance before, too. But you know, there are a lot of advantages these days. My example proves this. I divorced my wife a long time ago. I haven't been able to meet girls for a long time. A few years ago, I had a partner from Belarus. I had to go on a business trip. I was sad that no one was waiting for me at home. My friend showed me a Dating site the day before https://bride-forever.com/belarus-brides . It was a happy coincidence . I just met a girl before I went on a business trip . We met in Minsk and met in person. We are very comfortable together to this day. Now Alyona is my fiancee.

Oh.. I know how that feels to be alone, to read romance without lovely gf next to you

Have you succeed bro?

Hey! For all plump people who are embarrassed to start communication in everyday life, I have prepared a bbwcupid review! Maybe this dating site will liberate you a little and you will want to meet someone as cute as you! Do not be ashamed of your body, I would even say that on the contrary - be proud of it!

Thread Information