PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Need to delete address in email on Imac

I have an I mac desktop computer and need to delete some addresses in my email address book. I am using the mail program that came with the computer. I have looked several places and tried to Google for some help but have had no luck. Can anyone tell me how to delete an address on my Imac in their mail program?
    Check out my website Here
    My Nikon D7000 Tips thread is HERE

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Liz

Re: Need to delete address in email on Imac

Jeff,

Since computers do weird things sometimes, I wondered if googling your question from my windows pc might bring up some answers.

Looks like these may do the trick? Do these help?

https://www.google.com/#q=how+to+del...il+program%3F+

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpaw View Post
    I have an I mac desktop computer and need to delete some addresses in my email address book. I am using the mail program that came with the computer. I have looked several places and tried to Google for some help but have had no luck. Can anyone tell me how to delete an address on my Imac in their mail program?
    Olympus E-M5 digital camera
    Olympus E-PL5
    Lenses
    Olympus
    45mm/f1.8, 40-150

Panasonic
    14-45
    25mm/f1.4
    14mm/f2.5

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Jeff,

Since computers do weird things sometimes, I wondered if googling your question from my windows pc might bring up some answers.

Looks like these may do the trick? Do these help?

https://www.google.com/#q=how+to+del...il+program%3F+

Liz, thanke a lot for giving it a try but I couldn't find anything in there to delete an address on my Imac either. Why this has to be some big secret or be complicated is beyond me. You think it would be as simple as going to the address book, highlighting the address and hitting delete, but no they have to make a major production out of it. Thanks again but I still need some help with this.
    Check out my website Here
    My Nikon D7000 Tips thread is HERE

All images posted by me anywhere are Copyrighted by Federal Law and may not be copied or used in ANY FORM without my personal written permission. Jeff Impey
    "I decided years ago I was only going to have two types of days... Very Good Days or just Plain Good Days I just refuse to have Bad Ones!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Liz

Jeff,

I have a friend who has a Mac...and she is somewhat "technically challenged. She told me she calls the local Mac store and they are very helpful when she has a problem. Another option....

http://email.about.com/od/macosxmail..._OS_X_Mail.htm

Just a thought.

Liz
    Olympus E-M5 digital camera
    Olympus E-PL5
    Lenses
    Olympus
    45mm/f1.8, 40-150

Panasonic
    14-45
    25mm/f1.4
    14mm/f2.5

Hi Jeff The way I do it is click the edit button at the bottom then click on the red round circles with the - in them
    Pretty cumbersome but it works

Thread Information