PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Need to control?

Do you control your lovers somehow? I mean reading their sms, always aware of their destination? Do you trust or you better check before trust?

Re: Need to control?

Sure I do! I know everything about my baby , where she is or what she is doing. I read her sms and see nothing shameless here . I know it all thanks to that free mobile tracker https://www.hoverwatch.com/track-phone-location. Now sitting at home I can see her movements online and be relaxed that she is not hanging somewhere.. you can try too while it’s still free

Re: Need to control?

It illegal installing any tracking software on personal phones. So the only way you can control your babe is when she submits her written request for control, verified by the notary. It is all totally different in the office where computers are employer’s property and are not private. There you may use employees tracking software https://www.kickidler.com/keylogger.html to prevent industrial espionage or drug trading from office computers. And even then we inform every newcomer in our company that they will be monitored. We respect them. So your girl is not your property. If you don’t trust her, just go away.

Thread Information