• 03-22-2006, 07:22 AM
    adina
    My children wear Italian leather shoes
    No, I'm not kidding.

One of my favorite shoe boutiques is going to discontinue selling childrens shoes. While I was there browsing, she said that the childrens shoes are 3/$100. These shoes are regularly priced between $70-$115. So I bought 6 pairs, one for each of them now, and two for when school starts up again in the fall (or whenever they grow into them, I got them about a size and half larger than what they wear now)

The funny part is, all but two pairs, if they came in my size, I would wear.

Yeah, my kids are cool.

adina
  • 03-22-2006, 01:07 PM
    SmartWombat
    Re: My children wear Italian leather shoes
    Quote:

Yeah, my kids are cool.
    I expect nothing less !
  • 03-22-2006, 03:33 PM
    walterick
    Yes but where are the PICTURES?!
  • 03-22-2006, 04:09 PM
    Asylum Steve
    Hmmm, beautiful kids with Italian shoes. Sound like DIVAS in the making. Get them cell phones, and they should be on their way... :D
  • 03-24-2006, 07:35 AM
    adina
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Asylum Steve
    Hmmm, beautiful kids with Italian shoes. Sound like DIVAS in the making. Get them cell phones, and they should be on their way... :D

Never to early to start training them :D

A great pair of shoes makes all the difference.

Photos this weekend, I don't have to work, and it's been ages...
  • 03-24-2006, 08:21 AM
    mwfanelli
    Quote:

My children wear Italian leather shoes...
    My kids run barefoot down by the crick with our hound dawg in tow. Those li'l scamps!
  • 03-24-2006, 04:55 PM
    Lava Lamp
    Quote:

Originally Posted by adina
    No, I'm not kidding.

One of my favorite shoe boutiques is going to discontinue selling childrens shoes. While I was there browsing, she said that the childrens shoes are 3/$100. These shoes are regularly priced between $70-$115. So I bought 6 pairs, one for each of them now, and two for when school starts up again in the fall (or whenever they grow into them, I got them about a size and half larger than what they wear now)

The funny part is, all but two pairs, if they came in my size, I would wear.

Yeah, my kids are cool.

adina

Yeah, my grandmother wears army boots!
  • 03-25-2006, 06:51 AM
    adina
    My grandmother wears flip flops
  • 03-25-2006, 07:23 AM
    Chunk
    I wouldn't wear anything made of Italian leather... alligator leather or ostrich leather either...:D