PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Moving from the suburbs to the city. Los Angeles.

I want to sale my house in the suburbs, and move to the city. What movers can you recommend? How much does such service cost?

Re: Moving from the suburbs to the city. Los Angeles.

It depends on how much things you need to move, and moving distance. I can recommend to search reviews in google and then to choose company.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmka View Post
    I want to sale my house in the suburbs, and move to the city. What movers can you recommend? How much does such service cost?
    I also from LA. I can share contacts of Mario Moving company https://mariomoving.com/. They were so great! Everything from scheduling to the workers showing up on time and doing an excellent job! They took care with all of our stuff and our house. They were professional and made our moving day a lot easier! I can safely recommend them for you..

Very good...............................
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmka View Post

You need to try the best local moving company in Los Angeles. They really do their work in the most perfect way.

Hello, as far as I see you need long distance movers because LA is quite far from your place. When you choose a mover, pay attention to the time of delivery because good movers are usually fast and will not transfer your stuff longer than a week. So, good luck!

Thread Information