PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Chilling john mccain video

http://www.filecabi.net/video/John_McCain_chill.html

I don't know about you all but i'd rather see paris hilton in than THAT guy..

Re: Chilling john mccain video

Scary!!! This "old school" way of dealing with foreign relations WILL get us into a heap of trouble....again! If you want to invade more countries.....Vote for Mccain!!!
    All the money that has been wasted could have been used for better security in our ports/airports/borders.
    Life's a garden, Dig it. -Joe Dirt

Re: Chilling john mccain video

I knew the name McCain for years, and he is the LAST republican I would ever want to see take over. I am not speaking of party bias here; Ron Paul was my first choice, and I would take him over any of the democratic selections offered in the primaries. But I know that the thing this country needs more than anything is some international peace time, where all of our spending is going towards something constructive, rather than destructive. Whats worse, the continued aggressive foreign policy McCain preaches will undoubtedly exacerbate the economic decline.

The thing thats so offensive about it, are the lies. Bush and the neo-conservative movement in the republican party have been lying to us for years, and we've caught so many of their lies. Now McCain is recycling all those same lies and the same rhetoric, not even bothering to disguise it, and someone could stand behind that? To stand behind him is to stand behind the lies that we've been fed for years. The lies have only changed a single letter - Iraq has been replaced with Iran. What next? In 8 years, perhaps it will be Pakistan, Syria, or whoever else offers neo-con special interest financial gain. I shudder to think of what this country would be like in 8 years, were McCain to win the election.

Thread Information