PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

World of Warcraft game

Are there fans of this game? what type of gaming do you like?

Re: World of Warcraft game

I like PvP, arena or something like this

I also like PvP arenas. Now I want to unlock several allied races here https://boosthive.eu/service/buy-allied-races-access for example Void Elf and Mag'har orc are quite interesting characters for me. Do you have such characters?

I'm the first time on this forum. and honestly I'm surprised. so many topics for communicating about computer games. I thought I would see little kids here. but there are adults who have plenty of time to play online games. During this time you could earn a lot of money. my boyfriend also spent his free time on online games. but then he realized that in the internet you can still make good money. he started to bet on the sport .. https://777score.nz/ .. I was shocked when he really started to win. For those who understand at least a little bit in sports, this is the perfect way to earn. Do not waste your time in vain.

Thread Information