If you've got time

Printable View

• 07-12-2006, 01:28 PM
    adina
    If you've got time
    http://www.topofthehaystack.com/battle.php

If you click on vote until the photo of "hippie & the mrs." comes up, and then vote for that one, you can send my parents to the front row of Farm Aid.

Warning....you may have to go thru quite a few!
  • 07-12-2006, 01:32 PM
    adina
    Re: If you've got time
    ps...the photo is cool too. That's my dad, somewhere out west.
  • 07-12-2006, 03:55 PM
    Asylum Steve
    Done...
    Quote:

Originally Posted by adina

Got my vote. Man, talk about BAD photography (not the pic of your dad, but just about everything else!)... :rolleyes:

And what's all this crap about organic food? An organic KIDS? Does that mean you're free range??? :D
  • 07-12-2006, 04:14 PM
    natatbeach
    Quote:

http://www.topofthehaystack.com/battle.php

If you click on vote until the photo of "hippie & the mrs." comes up, and then vote for that one, you can send my parents to the front row of Farm Aid.

so if we bite you next time we see you---will you taste different:D

after 13 minutes and carpal tunnel syndrome I am happy to report pops and mom are one step closer to victory.... you're lucky i love you
  • 07-12-2006, 05:43 PM
    adina
    well, not totally free range, but about half way. Basically means that when I let my kids out, we don't tie them up, we let them run wild :D

Rumor has it we have less cholesterol and fat! Bite away!

Thanks! If they win, we can all split a tshirt:)
  • 07-12-2006, 05:46 PM
    adina
    Re: Done...
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Asylum Steve
    Got my vote. Man, talk about BAD photography (not the pic of your dad, but just about everything else!)... :rolleyes:

That's the first thing I noticed as well. I called my mom right up and told her she better not have some crappy ass photo up there.

Thanks!
  • 07-12-2006, 06:16 PM
    walterick
    Quote:

Thanks! If they win, we can all split a tshirt:)

I'm in! :D
  • 07-12-2006, 06:17 PM
    mjs1973
    I was so use to clicking on the "vote" button, that when the image finially came up, I clicked vote again and skipped right over it... I kept clicking tho and gave them another 4 or 5 votes. I think wore out my mouse button.
  • 07-12-2006, 06:20 PM
    adina
    I did that too. I kept telling dh as he was up on the roof (oh god we live in the money pit) "I'll be right out, I just need to vote for mom and dad" and then whoosh, right past it.
  • 07-12-2006, 06:30 PM
    adina
    1 Attachment(s)
    here's the photo you're looking for. Taken with a 5 yr old Kodak p&s, not 100% sure, but I think this might be self portrait. :D

edited....okay turns out it's not a self portrait. But it was taken on a previous trip to Farm Aid
  • 07-12-2006, 07:24 PM
    deckcadet
    well I voted for it! anyone else see the one where someone said all 4 of their kids were conceived at farm aid? that is s-c-a-r-y.
  • 07-12-2006, 07:53 PM
    Alison
    I didn't see a vote button at all, so I just kept refreshing my page and then clicked on the image to vote. (Maybe it's the browser I use.) I hope it worked. Good luck! :thumbsup:
  • 07-12-2006, 08:32 PM
    deckcadet
    i think it was in the top left....
  • 07-13-2006, 05:12 AM
    adina
    There are tabs across the top. I think they say vote, leaders, newest, enter contest....

you just need to hit vote until they show up.

Thanks!
  • 07-17-2006, 04:47 AM
    natatbeach
    329 out of 553---how do we raise those odds....

we need to get them in the 1000s...hmmmm
  • 07-17-2006, 05:04 AM
    adina
    I try to spend 20 min each day clicking....which usually results in one vote :)