PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

I want to start a business in Asia.

I want to start a business in Asia. I am planning to move to Hong Kong or Singapore. I plan to open my own business for the service of equipment. But I don't know anything about their legislation, if someone has information, tell me, give me advice.

Re: I want to start a business in Asia.

When I moved to Hong Kong, I knew nothing about this country. I started my business there on my own, put a lot of efforts to develop it. For someone it may be a joke, but the most valuable thing for which I paid money was the services of a company secretary in here. I don't know what I would do without him. Documents, tax reports, everything must be done on time. Because I like living in Hong Kong and I want everything to be legal. Perhaps the most valuable investment in my life)) Invest in people and in yourself, in education.

Re: I want to start a business in Asia.

in the 21st century, it is better to start an online insta business. I can give you some useful advice. you better organize all your links for business in links in instagram bio. it will also give you the ability to track their traffic and share it with your customers

Thread Information