• 11-22-2020, 09:25 AM
    Ustrid
    I want to start a business in Asia.
    <ya-tr-span data-index="141-0" data-value="I want to start a business in Asia. " data-translation="Я хочу начать свой бизнес в Азии. " data-type="trSpan">I want to start a business in Asia. </ya-tr-span><ya-tr-span data-index="141-1" data-value="I am planning to move to Hong Kong or Singapore. " data-translation="Я планирую переехать в Гонконг или Сингапур. " data-type="trSpan">I am planning to move to Hong Kong or Singapore. </ya-tr-span><ya-tr-span data-index="141-2" data-value="I plan to open my own business for the service of equipment. " data-translation="Я планирую открыть свой собственный бизнес по обслуживанию оборудования. " data-type="trSpan">I plan to open my own business for the service of equipment. </ya-tr-span><ya-tr-span data-index="141-3" data-value="But I don't know anything about their legislation, if someone has information, tell me, give me advice." data-translation="Но я ничего не знаю об их законодательстве, если у кого-то есть информация, скажите мне, дайте совет." data-type="trSpan">But I don't know anything about their legislation, if someone has information, tell me, give me advice.</ya-tr-span>
  • 11-22-2020, 11:21 AM
    Papaboss27
    Re: I want to start a business in Asia.
    When I moved to Hong Kong, I knew nothing about this country. I started my business there on my own, put a lot of efforts to develop it. For someone it may be a joke, but the most valuable thing for which I paid money was the services of a company secretary in here. I don't know what I would do without him. Documents, tax reports, everything must be done on time. Because I like living in Hong Kong and I want everything to be legal. Perhaps the most valuable investment in my life)) Invest in people and in yourself, in education.
  • 11-22-2020, 01:38 PM
    Tilda123
    Re: I want to start a business in Asia.
    in the 21st century, it is better to start an online insta business. I can give you some useful advice. you better organize all your links for business in links in instagram bio. it will also give you the ability to track their traffic and share it with your customers