PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Furniture and Decor

Tell me how to choose the right furniture store and decorate the interior of your home?

Re: Furniture and Decor

Hello everyone. You've probably heard of the Value City furniture store. I would like to send a big hello to Chris from Value City. What a wonderful lady. She did her best to help me. Imagine, this morning I could not go to the store, but I wanted to buy an ottoman. I called and she was there and helped me a lot. Chris gave me my account number and value city furniture customer service number. All I had to do was place an order and pay for shipping. She is truly a gem. Thank you Chris from Value City.

I am buying everything abroad, mostly in the USA from Ebay or Amazon. Such websites are really affordable in order to buy anything for a good price.

I am trying to look for some sales and noticed that all the best sales are from the USA or Canada. Websites right there providing a pretty good price but I am using s decent service like https://clearit.ca/services/customs-brokerage which is a custom broker, who is helping to deal with all the problems concerning the customs and all the documentation.

How often do you shop online and why? Personally, I would like to recommend you the offer of the online store - https://tylko.com/category/wardrobe/ , where you will find various wardrobes, chests of drawers, shoerack and many other pieces of furniture. Any of you also used their offer?

Thread Information