PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

I am looking for my style in clothes, what should I pay attention to?

Whether you're looking to stick to your signature style or try something new, designer clothes will easily guide you through the trends and seasons. At DOORS NYC https://doors.nyc/collections/clothing/, we celebrate the creativity and talent that goes into every piece. From coats and blazers to jeans and tailored trousers, they offer the latest styles from up-and-coming designers in a variety of colors, textures and cuts to keep you ready for any day or night.

Re: I am looking for my style in clothes, what should I pay attention to?

I love non-standard solutions. I can't stand it when people walk around in branded clothes that were made by the Chinese, sorry. I think that it is better for you to have three good things than 33 bad ones and some low-quality ones. Therefore, I now try to stop my choice only on cool models. For example, here are independent designer coats that made me very happy this season. I already imagine how I will walk in a translucent trench coat next spring.

Thread Information