PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Thread: Bets

Bets

Have you ever bet on sport? Can it brings a lot of money?

Re: Bets

It can brings good money, but all depends on you and your knowledges. If you are good in sport you will be successful on this field. I am from Philippines and it is popular in my country. Many people bet on sport. I am too! I work with https://1xbet-philippine.com/ . It is convenient in using and you can start really quickly. Create account and start to bet!

Thanks for this thread! It is interesting for me too! I would like to try this too. There are many site, I read about this. But I think that it is better to choose sites with a lot of a good reviews from customers

Quote Originally Posted by Tilda123 View Post
    Have you ever bet on sport? Can it brings a lot of money?
    Hello. Quite difficult to say. It depends on quality of your predictions and how much will you bet and on what exactly event. If you make bets on football, I can recommend to search the best odds on https://azscore.com site. Also I often use predictions from their experts!

Thread Information