PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

How to transport a new car from the USA?

I do not understand this area and I need your advice!

Re: How to transport a new car from the USA?

Shipping a car is a very complex and demanding process, and I advise you to turn to real professionals in this field and not save your money. I have been working with this company https://www.sgtautotransport.com/ser...open-transport for more than a year now and understand that open car transport car shipping has many advantages over other types of transport. This company always quickly ship my car to any place and I do not worry about its integrity and safety. Their 5 years of experience and many regular customers guarantee their reliability and high quality services. They work 7 days a week and you can contact them for help at any time.

Thanks for such a useful post! I will use your advice)

I used to transport a car from Canada using https://clearit.ca/ because they are doing all the questions really fast. I ordered Toyota Camry 2017 using their service in car import and everything went really fine. They helped me in all shipping and customs issues.

You can use a car brokers help in this order. It's really easy to buy from the auction.

You can transport is via cargo. Just find a good auction where are a lot of different interesting cars. I also don't afraid buying salvage or damaged cars after reading https://www.patchcar.com/auto-salvag...vage-title-car where are a lot of information about buying this type of cars.

You can try A-1 Auto Transport - I know it's something they do. I've only used them within the US so I can't speak to how they operate with international shipping, but they do offer it. Both container shipping and RORO. They'll give you a price if you want to know the cost too.

I transport old cars using this service https://junkcarsus.com/. I understand that old cars can not save our planet from an environmental disaster. Old cars need reconstruction or recycling. You can make money on famous old cars. For example, an old Ford is a very popular polluter in the United States.

Transporting a new car in USA is a very difficult task. You have to pay a heavy amount for this. We provide you with the car rental sites to prevent these hurdles and give the best of our services to you.

Transportation has become a serious issue not in US only but across the world. We supposed to believe that with the induction of electric cars, transportation will become less expensive and easy-to-acquire. but it worked opposite. But as far as the towing is concerned, In NYC, services like Motor cycle towing service and roadside assistance are much cheaper.
    Last edited by miawatson; 01-29-2020 at 04:31 AM.

Thread Information