PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

How to transport a new car from the USA?

I do not understand this area and I need your advice!

Re: How to transport a new car from the USA?

Shipping a car is a very complex and demanding process, and I advise you to turn to real professionals in this field and not save your money. I have been working with this company https://www.sgtautotransport.com/ser...open-transport for more than a year now and understand that open car transport car shipping has many advantages over other types of transport. This company always quickly ship my car to any place and I do not worry about its integrity and safety. Their 5 years of experience and many regular customers guarantee their reliability and high quality services. They work 7 days a week and you can contact them for help at any time.

Thanks for such a useful post! I will use your advice)

I used to transport a car from Canada using https://clearit.ca/ because they are doing all the questions really fast. I ordered Toyota Camry 2017 using their service in car import and everything went really fine. They helped me in all shipping and customs issues.

You can use a car brokers help in this order. It's really easy to buy from the auction.

You can transport is via cargo. Just find a good auction where are a lot of different interesting cars. I also don't afraid buying salvage or damaged cars after reading https://www.patchcar.com/auto-salvag...vage-title-car where are a lot of information about buying this type of cars.

You can try A-1 Auto Transport - I know it's something they do. I've only used them within the US so I can't speak to how they operate with international shipping, but they do offer it. Both container shipping and RORO. They'll give you a price if you want to know the cost too.

Thread Information