• 07-12-2019, 07:33 AM
    katarin
    How to rent a yacht in Croatia?
    How to rent a yacht in Croatia? I decided to make my husband a pleasant surprise and meet our next wedding anniversary on the yacht. Help advice please.
  • 07-12-2019, 07:53 PM
    alita
    Re: How to rent a yacht in Croatia?
    I heard that it’s easiest to start a boat search from the sites of the region where you are gathered. If you are fluent in the language, then having sent requests, you will receive rental offers in a couple of days.
  • 07-14-2019, 01:39 AM
    rivzz
    I advise you to contact croatia yacht charters I and many of my friends use the services of this company and are happy with everything. Yachts provide us with good, in working condition. So that during the voyage nothing spoils our mood and you can be completely immersed in the inspection of the beauty of the sea and picturesque bays.
  • 01-11-2020, 04:26 AM
    granny
    Interesting information. It’s probably cool to sail on a yacht.
  • 01-11-2020, 08:27 AM
    lilla
    Holidays on a yacht in Croatia is a great solution that is perfect for lovers to combine a good time on board a yacht with lunch in one of the small coastal cities. That is what we did during our vacation. By the way, we rented a yacht at https://sailica.com/ and were able to enjoy all the beauty of Croatia. It was a truly unforgettable vacation!