PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

How to quit smoking?

How to quit smoking? Share your experience with me.

Re: How to quit smoking?

You need to tune in to this. And do not try to quit smoking reducing the number of cigarettes, it is better to give up immediately.

I also once thought that the right attitude would help me to quit smoking, but in my case it was useless. Neither nicotine gum, nor patches helped. It’s good that two years ago my friend suggested that I look at interesting information about smoking cessation in the online community of vapers vadingdaily Where besides this information I found vape informative reviews, a guide and practical recommendations.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How to quit smoking?-tips-tricks.jpg  
    Last edited by lilla; 07-14-2019 at 05:54 AM.

Vaping may be? I successfully quitted thanks to e-Cig , I was a heavy smoker and failed many attempts before I finally kicked the habit. Quitting is difficult, but possible.

Good day everyone! Smoking is very harmful to health, so it is important to get rid of this bad habit as soon as possible. Honestly, I smoke because of nervous tension, but now I manage stress by using medical marijuana https://www.marijuanabreak.com/white...rijuana-strain. Once a week I take the weed and feel great.

Quote Originally Posted by giabey View Post
    Vaping may be? I successfully quitted thanks to e-Cig , I was a heavy smoker and failed many attempts before I finally kicked the habit. Quitting is difficult, but possible.
    Switching to a vape worked for me too. I still use it on occasion, but far less than when I smoked cigarettes.

If you don't think that we're right for each other
    Well I'm a hustler and a player and you I'm not a stayer,
    I know you wan draw card say me just can't perform. krunker

I also interested in this question, because I can't quit smoking by myself. I think I need some supplement for this purpose. I read about CBD products, many people wrote that such things helped them. Did you know something about this? I want to try american shaman cbd maybe this will help. If you have some experience can you share it pls? Thanks in advance.

You should replace it with something else. People say that vaping is effective for it. Yeap, it's not the safest thing but it's much better than cigarettes. Just get only high-quality products. Take a look at the webpage with a wide choice of vape juices. Read about it here and choose any you want.

Its hard to quit smoking, but I managed to do it . Whene I realized I have sexual problems I had to quit and now I use hgh meds https://hghtherapydoctor.us/hgh/how-...ot-be-scammed/ to solve my problems , it’s been two month since I don’t smoke now.

It's a matter of your mental strength and that's it.
    If you can do it you just give up doing it.

It’s hard to quit smoking cause your body is addicted to the chemicals in cigarettes. You need to let your body go through withdrawal process if you truly want to quit. Withdrawal takes about 1-3 days after you stop and most physical symptoms are gone within a month or so. The best time to start is right now! You CAN do this. If you need some help, read this https://addictionresource.com/drug-rehab/free-rehabs/ . Anyway I wish you good luck!

I would like to recommend that you read about TRT therapy. It will help you keep yourself in good shape and give up bad habits. And just feel good!

Pod system vape is a great choice. How to make an informed choice? Is the one in your shopping cart the best pod vape? You may need some recommendations.
    https://www.usonicig.com/blog/best-pod-vape/

although quit smoking or drugs not so easy but you can check this out it will help you in this regard opms kratom review

Thread Information