PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Don't go for paid membership. Grindr has no refund policy. Across social media people

They accused me of being racist, bully and harassing others. Woow that's big accusation. As I know what is my nature, and how I treat and speak with others. I denied all these and When I asked the customer support for chat transcript to support their action. I was said by Mr Diego, Sorry to let you go, no transcripts will be provided. They are liers and cheaters. Be careful. A day before I had conversation with customer support about a pic of mine was not approved when on site I see similar pics.

Re: Don't go for paid membership. Grindr has no refund policy. Across social media pe

Hey. Since its inception, Grindr has grown into the largest app used by over a million queer people on a daily basis. When you read the information here https://grindr.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html you will know that the Grindr app is for adults only and you must be at least 18 years old to use it. Grindr takes this age limit very seriously and any violation may result in your account being banned or subject to criminal prosecution.

Thread Information