PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

Thread: TikTok

TikTok

An amazingly fast-growing social media platform but do you think that the trend will go on and it will replace instagram at some point?

Re: TikTok

I don't think that it is able to replace Instagram because this is another platform and other people. I know that some of my friends adore tiktok and they make their videos there. So, they usually buy the views on hypetik and try to advance their own account. In my opinion, it is worth respect.

I don't think that it will replace Instagram. However, it will definitely be a place for sharing videos. Instagram is a platform for pictures, first and foremost. If you are going to gain popularity via making videos, you should Buy TikTok Likes because it will help your promotion and this is one of the cheapest variants.

Hi guys. I love TikTok and other social networks like Instagram and Facebook. I can spend several hours a day with these applications! It happens that even my phone's battery runs out! But for such problems I have portable charger 20000mah, very comfortable that you can charge your gadget anywhere and in any time!

Thread Information