• 07-14-2019, 09:14 AM
    poliq
    How do I get a job in the U.S.?
    How do I get a job in the U.S.?
  • 07-14-2019, 09:16 AM
    lilla
    Re: How do I get a job in the U.S.?
    Join product companies like Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Deloitte, Qualcomm, Amazon, D E Shaw etc. which offer an internal switch to their US sites and file for L1 and Green Card. This is option is kind of difficult right from day 1. So, I wouldn't recommend this!:p
  • 07-15-2019, 12:08 AM
    crabby
    Hi,
    Have you already considered any job searching website? I used to apply to https://us.jobsora.com/ and found my first job there. It is one of the biggest portal and you can be sure that there won`t be any cheaters. Simply start searching and you will definitely find what you need. Hope it can help
  • 07-20-2019, 03:36 AM
    AndreasBachtold
    It's not easy to get a job in the U.S. You need good reference and skills as well. If you are not US citizen then it would be so hectic to find a white-collar job. Many of fresh university graduates start applying from LinkedIn as it is the easiest and effective way of getting a call. Students take LinkedIn profile help from certiffied professional so their profile becomes featured as top among different profiles
  • 08-07-2019, 02:31 AM
    Leminsk78
    Just try to look at different job search websites which is an easy method.
  • 08-08-2019, 04:42 AM
    Derril
    Freelancing is cool. For other cases, try to get a green card.
  • 08-08-2019, 12:36 PM
    swipka777
    If you are looking how to make money, I can suggest to take small personal loan which is a good opportunity and options to start business or just to use it as an economic cushion.
  • 08-10-2019, 01:39 AM
    Marinad
    It is an interesting question...I think that it is important for everyone, to find a good job and to make a really big money
  • 08-10-2019, 11:24 PM
    Tilda123
    You can work through Internet. It is possible to do this from anywhere on the planet and receive money for it. Cryptocurrency trading is one of the most popular ways to make money. You can do it on the site https://btcbit.net/buy-bitcoin-btc-with-credit-card . I work with this site, and I am really happy, because it is easy to make money here.
  • 08-28-2019, 06:28 AM
    blissann2
    Have you ever tried freelance sites to find jobs? Upwork is pretty good for newcomers now. They give a rank something called Rising Star if you make your proposal better, take some test an so on. Besides if you have some quality portfolio chances to get jobs are higher. To kickstart fiverr is also a good platform but I think getting some fake reviews initially will help you to get more jobs there. Compare the freelance sites through this resource https://travelsites.com/work-and-travel/ and decide what works best for your needs
  • 11-17-2019, 05:33 AM
    Jamalun
    While searching for a job I had to borrow money and now I am in debt severely. Luckily, I finally managed to get a job and the salary is decent but still, I clearly see that I can't pay off all the debt on time and it definitely is a problem which I don't know how to solve. So, what I want to say, guys, try not to get in debt in such situations because severe stress is the only consequence...
  • 11-18-2019, 01:41 AM
    Blandar
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jamalun View Post
    While searching for a job I had to borrow money and now I am in debt severely. Luckily, I finally managed to get a job and the salary is decent but still, I clearly see that I can't pay off all the debt on time and it definitely is a problem which I don't know how to solve. So, what I want to say, guys, try not to get in debt in such situations because severe stress is the only consequence...

To be honest, you have to pay all the debts anyway. Your lenders can hire https://www.frontline-collections.co...bt-collection/ and as far as I know, they do the job quite well and you will be forced to pay off in the end. So, let’s make our life easier and get rid of financial problems. Make it your priority
  • 03-11-2020, 03:20 AM
    MichaelHussey
    Getting a job is not easy in a country because you need to complete the requirements that companies set for the job seekers if you have a relevant degree in the field where you wanted to job and pursue your career and then you need the eye-catching CV that makes your impression on the recruiters. I am a college assignment writer and provide assistance and counseling students.
  • 09-22-2020, 12:18 AM
    dokiwip
    These writers are adept at conducting precise and thorough research on every topic and are meticulous at deriving the most credible sources t be included in the assignment.
    Do My Assignment For Me
  • 09-22-2020, 12:43 AM
    dokiwip
    Any year you can pull out your much-loved leather jacket and be stylish without trying too hard. Just pair with your favorite t-shirt and jeans for a more casual look or complement tailored pants to feel more polished.
    Black Shearling Duster Mid-Length Trench Coat For Women
  • 09-22-2020, 12:49 AM
    dokiwip
    It is exactly the same when you are writing an essay for me. You need information on the topic, a stance to prepare, and a roadmap to a perfect paper. The most crucial element in the essay planning stage is the essay outline. Without it, there is no guaranteeing the success of the essay.
  • 10-01-2020, 08:50 AM
    Hronoa
    Recent days Job portals are playing major role to fill the positions in forward. The best Job portals I've came across are online platform for football players. Wish you the best with job opportunitutes.
  • 10-04-2020, 09:30 PM
    shawn08
    The first and most important thing you need to do before getting a job in the United States is to get a US visa and passport. You must have a passport that is suitable for traveling to the United States and its validity is at least six months after the intended period of your stay in the United States. Buy Dissertation Online
  • 10-28-2020, 09:00 AM
    ApexAutoParts
    The first and most significant thing you have to do before finding a new line of work in the United States is to get a US visa and identification. You should have an identification that is appropriate for going to the United States and its legitimacy is in any event a half year after the proposed time of your stay in the United States.

Regards,
    apex auto parts store
  • 10-29-2020, 03:00 PM
    willierfelton
    The first and most critical thing you need to do prior to finding another profession in the United States is to get a US visa and ID. You ought to have an ID that is proper for setting off to the United States and its authenticity is in any function a half year after the proposed season of your stay in the United States.
    Regards,
    4b Automotive
  • 11-25-2020, 06:27 PM
    mnrbeautyforver
    Simply attempt to take a gander at the various quest for new employment sites which is a simple strategy.

Regards,
    face cream
  • 12-02-2020, 04:12 AM
    miacrown
    You have to get a job offer. What is your qualification? Are you a writer? I am an HR at the company https://exclusive-paper.net/essays/f...ch-outline.php. We are hiring now. Feel free to send your resume. Hope for our cooperation.
  • 12-28-2020, 11:55 PM
    dokiwip
    What about this https://mushroomcups.com/