PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

How did you quit smoking?

How did you quit smoking? I have been smoking cigarettes for 15 years and have been trying to quit this bad habit for two years.

Re: How did you quit smoking?

I never smoked at all

I smoked for 12 years, 1.5-2 packs a day. Tried to quit smoking many times. did not work. But I managed to find this web resource https://vapingdaily.com/ where I found a convenient quit smoking guide and a lot of interesting information about vaping. This is how I managed to quit my bad habit

I am sure that quitting smoking is a challenging journey, and it's inspiring to hear how others have succeeded. For guys who've transitioned to vaping as part of their journey, it's essential to have reliable support. I've heard positive things about Vapor Shark customer service , which can provide real assistance and guidance in this process. It's great to see people taking steps toward a healthier lifestyle.

Thread Information