PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

What is a personal loan?

Most personal loans are unsecured financial arrangements between you and a bank. For unsecured personal loans, you won’t have to put up any collateral. Thus, interest rates on personal loans are typically higher than they are on secured loans such as home or auto loans, where you do put up collateral, but there are ways to ensure you’re getting the best rate. On the plus side, you can usually use the proceeds of a personal loan for anything you want, although some banks will demand to pay your creditor directly if you are using the personal loan to pay off other debt.

Re: What is a personal loan?

Recently, I got into one unpleasant situation and I ran out of money, so I decided to take out a loan. I have been looking for a place where you can borrow money for a long time and when I got acquainted with lendvia financial bbb I really liked their conditions. Therefore, I decided to use their services and was very pleased with the service.

Thread Information