PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

How can I underline my amber eyes with make up?

How can I underline my amber eyes with make up?

Re: How can I underline my amber eyes with make up?

Your best bet, if you have brown eyes is to avoid jet black smokey eyes. Instead use - golds, browns and peaches for a more naturally glam look

Check out this resource Amber Eyes Is Like Being Blessed Since Birth and find out all the aspects of your eyes starting from traits and finishing make up hints. I believe you will find it very helpful

Girls often use cosmetics and forget about facial care. I have noticed many times in the photo of girls the presence of a mustache over the upper lip. Make-up and moustache are too much. Ladies, I recommend you to visit the Hair Removal Directory website and learn more about best hair bleach. It will take you only a few minutes to get rid of this trouble on your face.

You can highlight your eyes with a cute haircut. This also applies to haircuts for men https://menshaircuts.com/best-haircuts-for-men/ . There are numerous haircuts for men to play around with. However, if you are not sure what is in fashion today – they have it covered! It may be quite difficult to choose a proper cut for men when there are so many trends to follow. That is why they suggest to your attention a complete compilation of hairstyles that are going to be on fire for many years to come.

No matter whether you have brown or blue eyes, you've probably been ... Neutrals like white, gray, and black colors can help to underline your natural eye color. See https://lovehairstyles.com/hottest-s...aircuts-women/

Thread Information