PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

How Can I Protect My Site?

I'm a novice programmer and I need some advice

Re: How Can I Protect My Site?

I've heard something about ssl certificates. They seem to improve the site's encryption.

Of course, SSL is another indispensable tool in securing a site. Thanks to it, a secure connection is established between the server and the user's browser. Information is transmitted encoded over HTTPS. Hacking a site becomes much more difficult, because only a special key can decrypt the encoding, which hackers bring a lot of difficulties and complicates the task. But there are more reliable ways to protect about which you can find out from the articles provided at https://privacy-pc.com/ it contains very useful information not only about site protection, but also about online privacy, malware protection, security vulnerabilities, hacking countermeasures

You can buy wildcard ssl certificate. These certificates show the level of protection of your site and if your site is very poorly protected, they will help you with this. If it turns out that your site is secure, you will get a certificate for your site, that is, you will have a green lock near the URL and users will be sure that this site will not lose their personal data.

Thread Information