PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

How can I get level 60 faster for my character in World of Warcraft Classic

How can I get level 60 faster for my character in World of Warcraft Classic

Re: How can I get level 60 faster for my character in World of Warcraft Classic

You must complete all levels correctly, complete raids and constantly improve your skills

Somehow I spent about two weeks, but could not achieve the desired level. Then I decided to turn to WoW Classic leveling where in a fairly short period of time experienced players helped me reach level 60, go through many quests and get the talent I need

Recently I came across this problem myself, I can even invest money, this game is too dear to me

Name:  card-world-of-warcraft-54576e6364584e35.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  72.6 KB
    I love this game

I recently found this site https://boosthive.eu/ and these guys easily pumped the level of my hero to 60, I was very pleased with the result

I used WoW Classic Boosting Services and these guys are really experienced - they leveled up my character in no time.
    Last edited by raq33; 01-14-2020 at 05:51 AM.

Thread Information