PhotographyREVIEW.com Off-Topic Forum

Anything that's not related to photography, except religion and politics*. Discuss Britney Spears, your Kiss records, swing dancing, salsa recipes. The Off-Topic forum is moderated by walterick and adina.
*Religious and political threads will be deleted

How can Customer Service simplify my work?

I have a company selling equipment for photographers. It's a period of quarantine. But even during the quarantine period there are calls from the company's customers on various issues. There are a lot of calls. The questions are usually repeated. How can Customer Service simplify my work?

Re: How can Customer Service simplify my work?

The best way out in this situation is to automate the flows and create self-service platform for your customers, so that they can search for the information on your website before calling you. This way you will be able to reduce the number of calls. To organize customer self-service you can use Customer support software like https://www.useresponse.com/help-des...eting-software. Make a list of the repeatable questions and requests you receive, and create a FAQ based knowledgebase. Allow users to ask questions publically by using customer feedback software https://www.useresponse.com/customer-feedback-software. This way when a customer will type in a question he will immediately get an answer, and if there is no such answer, you will further add it to the knowledge base. Another option of automation- is creating a livechat bot. Think of typical use cases for your customers and create specific flows. Hope it helps.

Thread Information